Urgent Care Clinics
Our Urgent Care facilities located in both Auburn and Skaneateles provide rapid quality care when you or a loved one are suffering from a non-emergent condition. We provide convenient care for those times when a private doctor is not available. Our service includes care for minor medical needs, lab and port draws and X-rays.
No appointment is needed and patients will be seen on a first-come, first-serve basis. When you arrive, you will be asked to sign in and register. As rooms become available, you will be taken to a treatment area for initial evaluation by a registered nurse. Shortly after that, you will be cared for by one of our doctors, physician assistants or nurse practitioners. In the event it is needed, we have onsite testing available for non-emergencies. We will help you secure follow-up with your personal physician; if you should need a personal physician, we will work to find one for you.
We accept most insurances including Excellus BlueCross BlueShield and offer reasonable pricing for self-pay patients.
Medical care at our Urgent Care centers is provided by the staff of Auburn Community Hospital and Auburn Memorial Medical Services.
- Prompt, convenient, quality care seven days a week
- Board-certified physicians form Auburn Community’s Emergency Department
- Registered nurses to provide courteous care for minor illness and injuries
- Same-day appointments available
- Conveniently located
- Free parking
- X-rays available with a physician’s prescription
- Laboratory services available with a physician’s written request