Urgent Care of Auburn
Urgent Care of Auburn offers high quality, prompt, convenient care 7 days a week, 365 days a year to the greater Auburn community. Our medical staff is committed to meeting your healthcare needs for those times when your provider is not available and your condition does not require Emergency Department services. We specialize in both adult and pediatric care with no appointments necessary for our urgent care services and routine school/work physicals. Occupational medicine services, including drug screens and Department of transportation (DOT) physicals are also available by appointment.
We accept most insurances and offer reasonable pricing for self-pay patients.
Medical care at our Urgent Care centers is provided by the staff of Auburn Community Hospital and Auburn Memorial Medical Services under the direction of Dr. Scott Allan.
Common conditions we treat:
- Upper respiratory infections
- Sprains, fractures and orthopedic injuries
- Urinary tract infections
- STD screenings and treatment
- Gastrointestinal ailments
- Sinus/allergy/asthma complaints
- Abscess drainage and care
- Minor eye injuries
- Lacerations, including those requiring suturing
Other services include, but are not limited to:
- Some immunizations
- School/work physicals
- Occupational medicine services including drug screens and Department of Transportation examinations
- X-ray and lab services available