Auburn Regional Diabetes & Endocrinology
At Auburn Regional Diabetes & Endocrinology, we are committed to serving our patients with compassion and experience to assist in improving their health. As an affiliate of Auburn Community Hospital, we are confident in our abilities to provide specialized, personal, one-on-one care, and recognize that each patient is different.
Muhammad Iqbal, MD
Kristy Ventura, NP
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis and treatment of endocrine diseases
- Diabetes testing
- Diabetes treatment and management, for Type 1 and Type 2, including proper nutrition education and the creation of personalized, ongoing wellness programs
- Hormonal tests, including those involving the thyroid, to diagnose patients
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
Clinical Care: Board Certified specialists use the latest technology to provide you with excellent and up-to-date treatment with:
- Lipid disorders: hyperlipidemia, dysbetalipoprotienemia, hypersholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia
- Thyroid diseases: hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Graves’ disease, goiters, thyroid cancer and thyroid nodules
- Pituitary and adrenal disorders: Cushing’s disease, Addison’s disease, hypopituitarism and acromegaly
- Calcium Abnormalities
- Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes
Patient Education: We offer one-on-one nutrition and diabetes education with a Certified Diabetes Educator and Registered Dietician. You will be able to create a personalized plan to control and minimize the effects of your diabetes, to lower your cholesterol, lower your risk of cardiovascular disease, or manage your obesity.
Auburn Regional Diabetes and Endocrinology is located conveniently for our patients on the second floor of the Auburn Medical Building, on the corner of Nelson and Lansing Streets, next to Auburn Community Hospital. Free parking is available in the ACH Parking Garage.