Auburn Ear, Nose & Throat Services
Welcome to Auburn Ear, Nose & Throat Services. We are committed to providing you with the best professional evaluation and treatment for various ENT symptoms and disorders. As affiliates of Auburn Community Hospital, we pride ourselves at Auburn ENT Services for specializing in you, with personal, compassionate care to improve your quality of life.
Jana Podzimek, DO
At Auburn ENT Services, we specialize in the following:
- Rhinology (nose & sinus): common colds, sinus infections, nasal congestion, sinus pressure, balloon sinuplasty
- Otology/Neurotology (ear): ear pain and pressure, drainage, ringing, hearing loss, audiology, ear cleaning
- Laryngology (voice & swallowing): hoarseness, breathing and speaking difficulty, sore throat, tonsillitis
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Head and neck problems, including tumors, swelling, and surgery
- Sleep medicine, including treatment for snoring and sleep disorders
- Allergy testing and services
Auburn Ear, Nose & Throat Services is located conveniently for our patients on the second floor of the Auburn Medical Building, on the corner of Nelson and Lansing Streets, next to Auburn Community Hospital.
Free Parking is available in the ACH Parking Garage.