Welcome to AMMS Psychiatry. Our practice specializes in adults who seek therapy for psychiatric concerns. As affiliates of Auburn Community Hospital, we are dedicated to providing each patient with specialized, comfortable care, utilizing a variety of approaches to best understand and empathize with our patients.
The two psychiatrists at AMMS Psychiatry are board certified medical doctors with years of experience in their field.
We specialize in the following concerns:
- Depression and anxiety
- Panic disorders
- Bipolar and other mood disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorders
- Attention deficit disorders
- Eating disorders
- Learning disabilities and developmental disorders, including autism
- Family and marital conflict
- Relationship issues
- Affective disorders
- Women’s issues including postpartum and perio and menupausal difficulties
- Sexual disorders
- Post traumatic stress disorders
- Psychotic disorders
- Transitional issues
- Domestic violence and trauma incluiding physical and sexual abuse
- Loss and grief
Our psychiatrists conduct psychotherapy sessions using a combination of practiced technique and empathy.
AMMS Psychiatry is located at 77 Nelson St, Suite 220.