Auburn Community Hospital provides Comprehensive Cardiac Rehabilitation. Located at Auburn Community Hospital, the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program features a multidimensional group of services to help patients recuperate from cardiac disease. This program focuses on patients who have the following conditions:
The medical professionals within the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program are all highly experienced and skilled in utilizing the latest approaches to benefit patients irrespective of their age.
Our team includes:
The program’s physicians and support staff work with patients and their families to provide a compassionate level of quality care that helps patients achieve the goal of improving their quality of life by successfully managing and improving their cardiac health.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
- Medical & cardiac supervision
- Electrocardiogram monitoring
- Supervised exercise & nutritional counseling
- Comprehensive patient education regarding stress management, diet and exercise
- Smoking cessation programs
- Psychological assistance to address depression, anxiety, stress
- Assistance in controlling weight, cholesterol and high blood pressure
- A Phase 2 Cardiac Rehab program with 36 telemetry-monitored visits over a 12 week period
- A self-pay, Phase 3 Maintenance program where participants can continue exercising two days/week as an extension of Phase 2
Hours of Operation
Monday- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For More Information:
To schedule an appointment or to request further information please contact us at: (315) 255-7388