Auburn Primary Care
Thank you for choosing Auburn Primary Care as your healthcare provider! We specialize in comprehensive, patient-centered, preventative healthcare for people of all ages in our community. As an Auburn Community Hospital-affiliated practice, we share a dedication to providing you with the best possible treatment.
Emma Dizon, FNP-C
Linda Lupo, RN, MS, FNP
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Routine physicals and examinations
- Preventative care services
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Well woman exams
- Diagnosis, treatment, management, and referrals for any medical concerns
- Psychosocial counseling
- Coordination of specialty referrals
Auburn Primary Care is located conveniently for our patients on the main floor of the Health Central Building on West Garden Street, alongside several other ACH-affiliated practices. Parking is free.