Auburn Obstetrics & Gynecology
Auburn Obstetrics & Gynecology, located within and affiliated with Auburn Community Hospital, is dedicated to providing patients of all backgrounds with compassionate, specialized care. We are here to be your healthcare partner by understanding your individual needs and choices as a woman.
Our physicians are all Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and our Certified Nurse Midwives are credentialed by the American College of Midwives.
Jessica Allison, CM
Mary Lou Chappell, CNM, NP
Hilary Marsfelder-Clark, CNM
Kristen Frost, CNM
Our services include but are not limited to:
- First GYN exams for adolescent patients
- Well woman visits
- Preconception counseling and testing
- Midwifery services
- Prenatal care
- Fetal monitoring (non stress test)
- Deliveries at Auburn Community Hospital
- Male infant circumcision
- Premenstrual Syndrome management
- Menopause management
- Post menopausal care
- GYN surgery
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgery
- Uterine ablation for abnormal bleeding
- Ultrasound services
Auburn OB/GYN is located on the first floor (west) of Auburn Community Hospital. Free, designated parking for OB/GYN patients is available in the parking lot on the corner of Lansing and North Streets, as well as a separate entrance into the building.