Auburn Community Hospital is looking for an I.T. Systems Analyst to join our team and work in a fulfilling, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be motivated, responsible and an organized self-starter who excels at time management, timely follow-up, meeting commitments, and who possesses a passion for continuous learning and improvement. In addition, the job would require strong attention to detail, analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field preferred with at least 3 years of experience in IT.
- Must be self-directed with strong interpersonal, communication, analytic and computer skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment including working with third-party vendors and staff from multiple departments.
- Proficient software/computer skills utilizing various applications including SQL, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft servers.
- Familiar with working in health care systems in a hospital setting.
- Experience with CorePoint or other interface engine, interface development and support, and Health Level 7 (HL7) standard interface protocol.
- Experience with Paragon health information system.
- Experience with OneContent electronic health record system.