Auburn Community Hospital is seeking a talented team player to join our Materials Management unit as a Supply Chain Analyst. This position is responsible for evaluating and making suggestions for improvement to Supply Chain workflow as well as developing project plans for Supply Chain improvement once approved by departments and Director of Materials Management. This employee will lead process audits at 30/60/90 day markers and support Materials Management staff by becoming expert in supply chain software, collection and upload efforts, filling in for Buyer staff, researching pricing and sourcing through vendors, and department requests. The successful candidate will also support the Value Analysis Committee by providing analytics to support Value Analysis decisions.
This position is typically Monday through Friday.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred with a strong interest in healthcare;
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience and NYS driver’s license;
• Lean 6 Sigma experience and certification desired;
• Excel evaluation required – Candidate should be an expert in Excel demonstrating the ability to construct analysis that includes dashboards, charts, graphs, and familiarity with pivot tables and formulas;
• Proven problem-solving abilities with excellent analytical skills, effective organizational and interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.