Auburn Community Hospital is expanding our Staffing Coordinator/Payroll Assistant role and adding additional staffing and payroll support to our busy Nursing department. Responsibilities include preparing our daily staffing board assignments, addressing any deficits and projecting any staffing shortages on a shift. Contacting unscheduled staff to solicit them to work vacant shifts. Apprise Nursing Leadership of any staffing concerns. Post schedules and other clerical related materials throughout nursing department . Prepare weekly payroll for the Nursing department and approve online time cards. Prepare schedule in payroll for future shifts. Manage incoming PBT requests from nursing staff that need approval from Management. Assist Nursing Charge Office with clerical duties as needed.
- Monday through Friday 12pm-8pm with occasional weekends (during pandemic)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year administrative assistant experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Advanced business or nursing courses a plus.
- Previous staffing experience helpful.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office