Affiliated with the Veterans Administration, the Veterans Clinic at Auburn Community Hospital draws upon the medical professionals and related support staff at the hospital to serve the special needs of the Veterans in Cayuga County and the surrounding area.
The Veterans Clinic is staffed by medical professionals that include:
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Psychiatric Social Worker
- Laboratory Technician
- Visiting Counselors
Veterans Clinic Services
We provide an array of services that focus on providing high-quality and compassionate care to our Veterans. Most of the medical services we provide are administered by our hospital staff while others, depending on circumstances, are provided by representatives of the Veterans Administration. Additionally, our facility provides free parking and all of our services are handicapped accessible. Our medical services include:
- Primary care
- Behavioral Health Care for veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems
- Smoking cessation program that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format
- Personal care
- Routine diagnostic procedures
- Laboratory blood drawing and analysis
- Clinical Pharmacologist (available two days a week for cholesterol treatments)
- Suicide prevention hotline
Please Note: A Veterans Benefit Specialist is now available two days a week at a new location off-site at 95 Genesee Street, Auburn, NY 13021. The full range of Veterans benefits including disability, pensions, dependents and education can be accessed and managed here.
The Veterans Clinic is located in a separate area of the hospital for convenience and privacy. It is a pleasant setting that is handicapped accessible, includes examination and treatment rooms as well as a laboratory.
Hours of Operation
Lab Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday:, 7:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 12:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
For more information
- For medical services please call the Auburn Veterans Outpatient Clinic at (315) 255-7002. While appointments are preferred, walk-ins are always welcome.
- For an appointment with a State Veteran Counselor Benefits Specialist, please call (315) 253-1282 or visitat 95 Genesee Street, Auburn, NY 13021.